ACE Linear Winches
Our linear winches are engineered, designed and manufactured for a wide variety of applications requiring high line pulls.
They are suitable for use in land-based shore pulls, offshore wire rope deployment and recovery operations, landfall, pipe-pulls, construction, salvage and other associated direct pulling operations.
The linear winches offer a higher line pull-to-weight ratio than conventional styles of winches. The linear winch is available in two versions, the more compact intermittent version, or the continuous pull version which provides a smooth continuous operation.
Contact us to discuss how we can support your project.
- Maintain constant pulling force over full length of pull
- Grippers lock on the product automatically if power fails
- Straight line pulling action extends product life
- Accommodates large diameter product sizes
ACE 30 Tonne SWL Linear Winch
Model Type: 2387
- Overall Dimensions 4980mm long x 1320mm wide x 405mm high
- Maximum Wire Rope Diameter 36mm
ACE 150 Tonne SWL Linear Wire Winch
Model Type: 2938
- Overall Dimensions: 7711mm long x 1560mm wide x 857mm high
- Maximum wire rope size: 76 mm
ACE 200 Tonne SWL Linear Chain Winch
Model Type: 2843
- Overall Dimensions 8685mm long x 2190mm wide x 1210mm high
- Maximum Chain Diameter 84mm
ACE 500 Tonne SWL Linear wire winch
Model Type: 3360
- Overall Dimensions 8000mm long x 2999mm wide x 1450mm high
- Maximum Wire Rope Diameter 120mm
ACE 800 TONNE SWL Linear Wire Winch
Model Type: 3568
- Overall Dimensions 17442mm long x 3517mm wide x 2113mm high
- Maximum wire rope size 127mm